Professional Audio Visual Systems Integration
The capability and sophistication of Audio Visual equipment has massively increased in recent years. This means the task of correctly installing solutions and ensuring that they integrate with other facilities such as; power networks, internal and external telecommunications and business systems has become ever more complex.
Systems integration project teams
At the outset of the project AVAT’s highly skilled engineers will work closely with architects, designers, builders and facilities managers. The aim is to ensure system efficiency is optimised and to fully understand the physical and operational factors that need to be considered in order to complete the installation on time and within budget.
Every stage of the installation is meticulously planned and executed with our project managers on hand to make sure everything happens when it should. AVAT will:
- Work with your contractors to, for example, ensure the cable runs have been installed correctly
- Build racking and wire in equipment
- Install projection screens, interfaces, speakers and floor boxes
- Integrate our AV solution with other systems
- Conduct full component and system testing
- Fine tune the solution and provide user training prior to formal hand-over
AV technology skills
AVAT installation engineers regularly attend industry and supplier training courses to develop their skills and capabilities, and to ensure that they are up to date with emerging AV technologies. This means that you can rely on them to install your system to the highest possible standards.
To discover more about our installation and systems integration capability and how AVAT’s expert team can help you, call 0845 272 0865 today or use our enquiry form to tell us your requirements.